Inventory of Today
- Had to go to Metairie.
- Was served the petition of foreclosure I'd known was coming. I have until March 21 to get myself, my animals, and my stuff out of my house. Where they are all going, I'm not sure yet.
- Got yelled at by my mom for spending too much time with Chris because, according to her, I'm going to get myself into "a mess." No, she does not believe that former couples can ever be friends. No, it does not matter to her that I am 45.
- Spilled the bong in my lap.
- Had a Lee's Hamburger that was not even half as good as I remember Lee's Hamburgers being.
- Got a spider bite.
- Broke the home blood pressure monitor.
Did Mercury go back into retrograde when I wasn't looking or something?